Firm License Renewal Is Now Open!
Firm License Renewal is now open
You cannot practice when your firm license is expired.
It’s time to renew your Georgia Public Accounting Firm license. Your license expires June 30, 2022, so visit https://gaboa.mylicense.com/egov/Login.aspx to renew.
Late renewal begins July 1 to September 30, 2022.
If this is your first time renewing your firm license, you will need to register as a new user and create a new login.
Print and complete the Download this pdf file from the Forms Download menu on the Georgia State Board of Accountancy's website, www.gsba.georgia.gov and create a PDF file of the completed document. Click on the License Renewal link to begin the renewal process and be guided step-by-step through the online renewal. The process takes only a few minutes. After completing and uploading your renewal application, you may pay your renewal fee using your MasterCard or Visa card via our secure server.
Your firm license renewal will not be complete until you have completed the online renewal and submitted the renewal fee.
- Print and complete the www.gsba.georgia.gov and create a PDF file of the completed document including Peer Review Acceptance Letters if applicable. from the Forms Download menu on the Georgia State Board of Accountancy's website,
- Click on the License Renewal link to begin the renewal process.
- If this is your first time, you will need to register as a new user and create a new login.
- Review your address and contact information. Any changes should be made on your Renewal Application for the board office to update your license record.
- Pay your renewal fee using your MasterCard or Visa on our secure server (you can input your email address to receive an emailed receipt also).
- Print your receipt of payment. Please ignore the red "error processing payment" message.
- Verify your renewal online after one week at www.cpaverify.org.
- You will receive a plastic wallet license card from NASBA within six (6) weeks after the renewal is complete.
Renewal by Paper Application
If you choose not to renew online and would like a paper renewal application, please send an email request to the Board office at [email protected]. Make sure to include your Firm license number on all correspondence to the Board office. Paper renewal applications must be received in the GSBA office before the expiration date of June 30, 2022.
Please note that renewing by mail may take up to four (4) weeks to process after the completed renewal application is received.
A $250 late fee is imposed during late renewal after the expiration date of your license.
You cannot practice as a CPA firm after your license expires.
AVOID ADDITIONAL DELAY & LATE FEES BY RENEWING YOUR LICENSE TODAY!
Thank you very much for your cooperation.
Georgia State Board of Accountancy
The Georgia State Board of Accountancy utilizes email correspondence as an efficient and fast means to communicate important information about your license. If you wish to change the email address on file with the Georgia State Board of Accountancy, you may do so at any time by submitting an Information Change Request Form from the Forms Download link on the Georgia State Board of Accountancy's website, www.gsba.georgia.gov. Please do not respond to this system-generated email as this mailbox is not monitored by the Georgia State Board of Accountancy.