Firm License Late Renewal Opens July 1, 2022
It’s time to renew your Georgia Public Accounting Firm license. Your license expired June 30, 2022, so visit https://gaboa.mylicense.com/egov/Login.aspx to renew. Late renewal begins now.
If this is your first time renewing, you will need to register as a new user and create a new login.
Print and complete the www.gsba.georgia.gov and create a PDF file of the completed document. Click on the License Renewal link to begin the renewal process, and be guided step-by-step through the online renewal. The process takes only a few minutes. After completing and uploading your renewal application, you may pay your renewal fee using your MasterCard or Visa card via our secure server.from the Forms Download menu on the Georgia State Board of Accountancy's website,
IMPORTANT NOTE: You are required by Georgia Law to notify the Board if you are not renewing this license and must state the reason for the change in Firm status.
Your license renewal will not be complete until you have completed the online renewal, submitted the renewal fee and submitted the renewal application with Peer Review documents (if applicable).
Submit your renewal online in minutes - just follow these quick and easy steps:
- Visit the Georgia Online Licensing site at https://gaboa.mylicense.com/egov/Login.aspx
- If this is your first time renewing, you will need to register as a new user and create a new login.
- Click on the License Renewal link to begin the renewal process.
- Review your address and contact information. Submit any changes to the Board Office on your Renewal Application.
- Upload your completed Renewal Application and Peer Review documents (if applicable).
- Pay your renewal fee using your MasterCard or Visa on our secure server.
- Print your receipt of payment. Please ignore the red "error processing payment" message.
- Verify your renewal online after one week at www.cpaverify.org .
- You will receive a plastic wallet license card from NASBA within 6 weeks after the renewal is complete.
If you choose not to renew online and would like to submit a paper renewal application, please print the 2022-2024 Public Accounting Firm Registration Renewal Application from the Forms Download menu on the Georgia State Board of Accountancy's website, www.gsba.georgia.gov and submit to the Board office. Make sure to include your Firm license number on all correspondence to the Board office. Please note that renewing by mail may take up to 4 weeks to process after the completed renewal application is received. A late fee will be imposed if you renew after the license expiration date. You cannot practice after your license expiration date.
AVOID ADDITIONAL DELAY BY RENEWING YOUR LICENSE TODAY!
Thank you very much for your cooperation.
Georgia State Board of Accountancy
The Georgia State Board of Accountancy utilizes email correspondence as an efficient and fast means to communicate important information about your license. If you wish to change the email address on file with the Georgia State Board of Accountancy, you may do so at any time by submitting an Information Change Request Form from the Forms Download link on the Georgia State Board of Accountancy's website, www.gsba.georgia.gov.
Please do not respond to this system-generated email as this mailbox is not monitored by the Georgia State Board of Accountancy.